SMART 3.1.1 Release
When first installing SMART, use the following credentials to login to the sample conservation area:
User Name = smart
Password = smart
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release – Windows with CyberTracker Plugin [March 2015]
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release – Linux [March 2015]
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release – Mac OSX [March 2015]
This release includes English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Thai, Malay, Laos and Vietnamese language support.
- Download the applicable file from above, depending on your operating system.
- Copy the zipped file to a local folder and unzip it (extract the files).
- Run the executable SMART.exe (or just SMART on MacOS and Linux)
You can upgrade to SMART 3.1.1 from SMART 1.1.2 or later. For versions prior to 1.1.2 see prior version upgrade instructions.
To upgrade to SMART 3.1.1:
- Backup your existing SMART database using the ‘File -> Backup System’ menu option.
- Install SMART 3.1.1. If you are going to install it in the same location as your previous version, you must delete the previous version first. Do not merge directories.
- On the login screen, select the ‘Advanced’ option, then the ‘Restore a Backup’ option. Follow the wizard, and when asked to select a backup file to restore, pick the file created in step 1 above.
- A prompt will appear, warning that the backup file is not compatible with the current software version. You will be asked if you want to upgrade (and restore) – select ‘Yes’. At this point the backup will be upgraded and restored.
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release Technical Training Manual (March 2015) [download PDF] [download MS-Word ZIP file]
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release Support Materials (March 2015) [download]
- SMART 3.1.1 Production Release Demo Database (March 2015) [download] note: This is the same database that comes with the software by default. You cannot load this database into SMART unless you delete the existing “SMART-Example Conservation Area”. This is useful if you have made edits to the default database and wish to delete your existing CA and reload the original state of the sample database.
- SMART 3 Production Release Technical Documentation (May 2014) [Database Design] [System Design]
- SMART 3 Production Release Default Data Model (May 2014) [download]
- Smart 3.1.1 Release Notes are available here.
- Details regarding issues being considered for future SMART releases can be found here.
- Previous releases can be found here.