Upgrading between versions
For SMART 1.1.0 and SMART 1.1.1 users, upgrade instructions are available here, and upgrade tools can be downloaded below:
- SMART 1 Production Release – Linux/Mac tool for upgrading from 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 (October 2013) [download]
- SMART 1 Production Release – Windows tool for upgrading from 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 (October 2013) [download]
If you are using a version prior to SMART 1.1, please follow the instructions below. The files necessary for each step can be found here.
- First, upgrade from version 1.0 to version 1.1
- If you are using version 1.0, you can upgrade directly to version 1.1 without upgrading to version 1.0.5 first
- If you using version 1.0.5, you must upgrade to version 1.1
- Next, upgrade from version 1.1 to version 1.1.2
- Finally, upgrade from version 1.1.2 to version 2.0.2
If you have any issues, please contact your SMART Partnership member lead, who will guide you through the upgrade; you may also email email@example.com for assistance.