SMART 3.0.2 Release
When first installing SMART, use the following credentials to login to the sample conservation area:
User Name = smart
Password = smart
The SMART 3.0.2 Release can be downloaded below for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- SMART 3.0.2 Production Release – Windows with CyberTracker Plugin [Sept 2014]
- SMART 3.0.2 Production Release – Linux [Sept 2014]
- SMART 3.0.2 Production Release – Mac OSX [Sept 2014]
This release includes English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Thai and Vietnamese language support.
To install SMART:
- Download the applicable file from above, depending on your operating system.
- Copy the zipped file to a local folder and unzip it (extract the files).
- Run the executable SMART.exe (or just SMART on MacOS and Linux)
You can upgrade to SMART 3.0.2 from SMART 1.1.2 or later. For versions prior to 1.1.2 see prior version upgrade instructions.
To upgrade to SMART 3.0.2:
- Backup your existing SMART database using the ‘File -> Backup System’ menu option.
- Install SMART 3.0.2. If you are going to install it in the same location as your previous version, you must delete the previous version first. Do not merge directories.
- On the login screen, select the ‘Advanced’ option, then the ‘Restore a Backup’ option. Follow the wizard, and when asked to select a backup file to restore, pick the file created in step 1 above.
- A prompt will appear, warning that the backup file is not compatible with the current software version. You will be asked if you want to upgrade (and restore) – select ‘Yes’. At this point the backup will be upgraded and restored.
NOTE: Upgrading a large database may take a while (10-15 minutes for a database with ~800,000 waypoints).
- SMART 3 Production Release Technical Training Manual (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Support Materials (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Demo Database (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Technical Documentation (May 2014) [Database Design] [System Design]
- SMART 3 Production Release Default Data Model (May 2014) [download]
- Smart 3.0.2 Release Notes are available here.
- Details regarding issues being considered for future SMART releases can be found here.
- Previous releases can be found here.