SMART 3.0.1 Release
When first installing SMART, use the following credentials to login to the sample conservation area:
User Name = smart
Password = smart
The SMART 3 Production Release can be downloaded below for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- SMART 3.0.1 Production Release – Windows with CyberTracker Plugin [May 2014]
- SMART 3.0.1 Production Release – Linux [May 2014]
- SMART 3.0.1 Production Release – Mac OSX [May 2014]
This release includes English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Thai and Vietnamese language support.
To install SMART:
- Download the applicable file from above, depending on your operating system.
- Copy the zipped file to a local folder and unzip it (extract the files).
- Run the executable SMART.exe (or just SMART on MacOS and Linux)
You can upgrade to SMART 3 from SMART 1.1.2 or later. For versions prior to 1.1.2 see prior version upgrade instructions.
To upgrade to SMART 3.0.1:
- Backup your existing SMART database using the ‘File -> Backup System’ menu option.
- Install SMART 3.0.1. If you are going to install it in the same location as your previous version, you must delete the previous version first. Do not merge directories.
- On the login screen, select the ‘Advanced’ option, then the ‘Restore a Backup’ option. Follow the wizard, and when asked to select a backup file to restore, pick the file created in step 1 above.
- A prompt will appear, warning that the backup file is not compatible with the current software version. You will be asked if you want to upgrade (and restore) – select ‘Yes’. At this point the backup will be upgraded and restored.
NOTE: Upgrading a large database may take a while (10-15 minutes for a database with ~800,000 waypoints).
- SMART 3 Production Release Technical Training Manual (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Support Materials (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Demo Database (May 2014) [download]
- SMART 3 Production Release Technical Documentation (May 2014) [Database Design] [System Design]
- SMART 3 Production Release Default Data Model (May 2014) [download]
- Smart 3.0.1 Release Notes are available here.
- Details regarding issues being considered for future SMART releases can be found here.
- This page will be updated with any patches to the SMART 3 Production Release.
- Previous releases can be found here.