SMART 1.1.0 Release
NOTE: the latest SMART release requires use of a user name and password. They are as follows:User Name = smart
Password = smart
Please note that we are piloting using Google Drive to share this application. Upon clicking a link to download, you will get a message from Google Drive asking you to confirm that you wish to download.
Full details of all downloads available as part of the SMART 1.1 release are in the table below.
|smart.1.1.0.linux32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Linux (English only)||24 June 2013|
|smart.1.1.0.macosx32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Mac OS (English only)||24 June 2013|
|smart.1.1.0.win32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Windows (English only)||24 June 2013|
|smart.1.1.0_fr_zh.linux32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Linux (English with initial Chinese and French support)||24 June 2013|
|smart.1.1.0_fr_zh.macosx32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Mac OS (English with initial Chinese and French support)||24 June 2013|
|smart.1.1.0_fr_zh.win32.zip||SMART 1.1 for Windows (English with initial Chinese and French support)||24 June 2013|
|smart_1.1.0.rc2_zh.zip||Chinese language pack||24 June 2013|
|smart_1.1.0.rc2_fr.zip||French language pack||24 June 2013|
Additional SMART 1.1 Resources
- SMART 1.1 Training Manual (30 August 2013) [download]
- SMART 1.1 Support Materials (30 August 2013) [download]
- SMART 1.1 Demo Database (30 August 2013) [download]
- SMART Technical Documentation [download]
- SMART 1.1 has one critical issue: It is possible for system administrators to delete their own accounts. If the last system administrator for a Conservation Area deletes his/her own account, system administrator access to the Conservation Area in SMART will be lost.
- Details of issues